Man with the Muscle PDF/EPUB ì Man with PDF/EPUB ²

Man with the Muscle Assistant district attorney Audrey Kline has privilege at her feet until her latest courtroom battle brings danger to her door Her quest to convict a cold blooded gang leader makes her a target The threats point to something beyond gang revengelike the work of a serial stalkerIt takes a man with extraordinary instincts and skill to guard Audrey from an elusive killer, and SWAT member Alex Taylor fits the bill He s survived the gritty city streets and refuses to let the captivating, determined woman out of his protectionor under his skin But to rescue her from evil, he must be willing to confront anything including the powerful passion that binds them

10 thoughts on “Man with the Muscle

This is a good 3.5 I ll definitely read the next one I ve liked all of this series They keep the same bad dude for a few books of the series, which seems a littlerealisitc to me I love to read series but hate when it s a different bad guy each book and I m thinking to myself, there couldn t possibly be this many bad guys and f ed up things happening in one lit

I loved this book for a lot of reasons.I loved that something about this book was different from the usual cliched premises I m often graced with when I open a book Julie Miller is very good at defying the normals and writing books that go outside of the stereotypes.Let me just say that I loved our kickass heroine, Audrey Kline Audrey is a lawyer, and she is de

I enjoyed Man with the Muscle but then I am a die hard Julie Miller fan and automatically read her books I ve read this one before but haven t reviewed I m rereading the series because I enjoy them so much Fast paced, SWAT camaraderie, legal system, murder, drugs, gangs, and HEA ending While there is somewhat of a cliff hanger because you don t know who is pulli

i chose 5 star i read the book in less than 4 hr and it was kind you can not put down and i in joyed it a lot of t he book i think i hve read some of the other and will try to find them the body guard did hisjob and he put his life for the people he took care of the lawyer and then put his life up for trouble and fell in love

I love these books and I always seem to choose the right ones to read even if I do read them out of order so to speak , I thought the plot and story line felt like a perfect story that would play out in a real cop show or a law and order feel to it In all I wish I was lucky enought to catch anyone of the handsome devils in these books.

Alex and Audrey were an enjoyable couple view spoiler Though I look forward to seeing what happens next with the Rich Girl Killer, I thought the link between it and the BBB Gang was tentative at best I just don t see how those paths would cross legitimately hide spoiler Alex and Audrey were an enjoyable couple view spoiler Though I look forward to seeing what happe

The love story between Alex Audrey was good, but I did NOT care at all for the lack of resolution in regards to The Rich Girl Killer Had there been resolution to that part of the story, I would ve rated this book w 3 or 4 stars The love story between Alex Audrey was good, but I did NOT care at all for the lack of resolution in regards to The Rich Girl Killer Had the

This was such a good book I loved it And can t wait to read Nanny 911 next and finish this series.

Miniseries Bodyguard of the Month

Start of a fab series of books