Kiss Me, Kill Me PDF/EPUB » Kiss Me, PDF/EPUB or

Kiss Me, Kill Me She s protected him since the day he was born Since the day the LIE BEGANA long ago act of kindness to a desperate woman changed Dr Carrie Overton s life forever Before disappearing, the grateful stranger had given Carrie her newborn son When the woman is murdered, the secret becomes Carrie s aloneShe had kept both it and her son, Sam, safe for sixteen years But now a friend of Sam s has gone missing The police believe he s a runaway until he s found dead Then another teen disappears, and talk turns to that long ago murderNewcomer Gabriel Cain is asking too many questions, befriending Sam, getting too close Carrie distrusts him even as she finds herself falling for him But Gabriel has secrets, tooIs it time for the lying to end

10 thoughts on “Kiss Me, Kill Me

I enjoyed this romantic suspense with plenty of action that moved right along I liked each of the different personalities of the four main characters The plot was good leading me down a who done it path then throwing a surprise twist Best friend of Dr Carrie s teenage son is missing and out of towner Gabe joins the volunteers in searching for

Though this book stands on it s own, it would help with the back story if you read the first two in the series first Dr Carrie Overton has basically been on pins and needles for 16 years because of the secret that could yank her medical license When a young girl gave birth on the side of the road and promptly disappeared late to wind up dead , ch

Maggie Shayne delivers an uncompromising, impossible to put down and addicting story of suspense in her latest release, Kiss Me, Kill Me.Yearning for motherhood but told, medically, that this would be an impossibility, Dr Carrie Overton meets fate one late night, as she helps a young mother deliver a baby along the roadside When she returns from sear

This was a good read It was part mystery, part love story There was very little violence, no sex, and no bad language That was a refreshing change of pace from some of my usual reads The mystery part had a nice surprise at the end and a neat, Stephenie Meyer like ending I have to say that I m a sucker for an all tied up ending The premise is unique I was

Sixteen years ago, Sam was born on the side of a road His birth mother disappears and ends up murdered, and he is secretly adopted by the doctor who delivered him Now his best friend is missing.This is the third book in a trilogy, and I don t think I have the first two I haven t read them, at any rate But it really didn t feel like I d missed anything I didn

Sixteen years ago a child was born Sixteen years ago a young woman who had just given birth to a baby was found murdered The child was never found and the murder was still in the books In Shadow Falls, sixteen year old children are disappearing, one by one When the first one, Kyle, is found dead, Carrie Overton, the local doctor, begins to panic She has a secret

3 stars for Kiss Me, Kill MeShe s protected him since the day he was born Since the day the LIE BEGAN.A long ago act of kindness to a desperate woman changed Dr Carrie Overton s life forever Before disappearing, the grateful stranger had given Carrie her newborn son When the woman is murdered, the secret becomes Carrie s alone.She had kept both it and her son, Sam,

This final book in the Secrets of Shadow Falls trilogy was not as good as the others but was still a good read The final secret is revealed but the ending seemed to be missing something I would like to have had an epilogue to bring all the main characters together one last time I do like Maggie Shayne s romantic suspense novels so I would recommend this whole trilogy.

Good readThis was the third in a series and it answered many of the questions from the first and second book All these books can stand alone, but I would recommend that you read them in order They are well worth the read.

Nice book, but the culprit was obvious from the start, as well as the misdirections I liked that you don t need to read the other books in the series to enjoy this one The main characters are well defined, but the supporting cast is a little bit stereotypical.

About the Author: Maggie Shayne

I live in the teeny, tiny town of Taylor, NY, Alliteration Alert though my mailing address is Cincinnatus, my telephone exchange is Truxton and I pay taxes and vote in Cuyler All of these are at least in the same rural county in the southern hills of New York State Cortland County There arecattle than people here The nearest big cities are Syracuse and Binghamton and they are an hour away, in different directions, and not really all that big by most standards, though they both seem humongous to me I look out my window to see rolling, green, thickly forested hills, wildflower laden meadows and wide open blue, blue skies My road is barely paved The nearest neighboring place is a 700 acre dairy farm.My house is a big, century old farmhouse I moved in here after my divorce in 2006 Just a little over a year later, the house, which I had named, SERENITY, burned It was 99% gutted, and I lost my two dogs, Sally, an 11 year old great Dane, and Wrinkles, my 14 year old, blind bulldog This was the culmination of my Dark Night of the soul, which had seemed to hit me all at once in 2006 2007 My mother died that year, after a 14 month battle with pancreatic cancer She was only 60 The youngest of my five daughters had left home that same year, and while that s not a tragedy at all, it felt like one to me Then came the divorce And finally there was the fire it seemed my darkest night wasn t quite finished with me after all I had lost almost everything before that point, and as I poked through the wet ashes and soot the next day, I realized that I had now been stripped all the way to the bone.No better time to start over And no, I didn t come to that realization that day there were a few days of wallowing in pity first, particularly the day after the fire, when I hit a deer and smashed up my car, which I was practically living in That s when I started to laugh Just sat on the side of the road as the deer bounded, uninjured and carefree, out of sight, and laughed It was just too ridiculous at that point, to do anything else And from there, I picked myself up, and brushed myself off, and said, okay, there s only one way to go from here Forward And that s what I did There I was at the age of harrurmphemmph, living in my one, mostly undamaged remaining room, with a dorm sized mini fridge, a futon, a TV, my cat nine lives and a laptop And not much else Though thank goodness the room that survived the fire, was a room that had its own attached bathroom Since then I have rebuilt my beloved home, which really has become my haven, my Serenity I share it now with my fianc , Lance, and we have accumulated quite the little family together Little being a relative term We have a pair of English Mastiffs, Dozer and Daisy, who weigh 203 pounds and 208 pounds respectively, and a little pudgy English Bulldog named Niblet, who is bigger than both of them, inside her mind We also have the aforementioned cat, Glorificus Glory for short, who adores her canine pups and keeps them firmly in line And we ve acquired a pair of stray cats as well, a mother and son, Luna Lulu for short and Butters aka Buddy Lulu showed up pregnant during a lunar eclipse, had a litter, and vanished again We found homes for all the kittens except one Butters We got him fixed and kept him A few months later, Lulu returned, again expecting This litter was born on the Monster Moon Again, all the kittens were spayed and neutered and placed in homes, and this time we got Lulu to the vet in time to spay her before the cycle could repeat Glory is not amused.She has a story of her own, my old Glory cat, having been with me before the Dark Times descended, she went through it all with me, moved with me, survived the fire, and remains with me still She s tolerating the newcomers Barely.My partner is an artist, a mechanic, a welder and an inventor, and the rumors are true, he is much younger than I