Paperback ↠ Marrying McCabe eBook ↠

Marrying McCabe Marrying McCabe by Fiona Brand released on Aug ,is available now for purchase

About the Author: Fiona Brand

Fiona Brand has always wanted to write After working eight years for the New Zealand Forest Service as a clerk, she decided she could spend at least that much time trying to get a novel published Luckily it took five years, not eight, before Fiona wrote her first award winning novel.She has won the Australian Romantic Book of the Year award category section twice, one of her novels was listed by Romantic Times as one of their all time top two hundred favorite romance books and she has been featured in Next and She magazines Fiona lives in a subtropical South Seas paradise called the Bay of Islands with her two sons.

10 thoughts on “Marrying McCabe

I wish it had been a longer book 250 pages just doesn t seem enough to flesh out characters and give you a good storyline too Overall, I d rate it a solid 3 stars I m enjoying the New Zealand setting and the different terms for things like lounge for living room, etc.

This is my second favorite book by Fiona Brand I enjoyed the relationship between the characters, and I enjoyed revisiting characters from her past books.

Marrying McCabe is a category romance and the fourth installment in Fiona Brand s SAS Lombard series 2001 I ve read the first three books in this series and loved them This is the story about the sister, Roma Lombard and Ben McCabe one of her brother s SAS friends Someone tried to kill Roma and her brother Gray hires Ben as her bodyg

Fast read Enjoyed suspense

3.8

Pretty good Not as good as Cullen s Bride, Heart of Midnight, Blade s Lady, or Gabriel West Still the One.