The Once And Future Prince ePUB Î Once And Future

The Once And Future Prince At Her Royal Ex Lover s CommandHe would have been king of Castaldiniuntil scandal sent Prince Leandro D Agostino into exile Now Phoebe Alexander, his secret lover who d refused to leave with him, had come to convince him to accept his rightful crown But the pain of betrayal still coursed through Leandro s veins He would rule only if Phoebe bowed to his wishesScorched from the decisions of her past, Phoebe was willing to do Leandro s royal bidding She knew she could never be his queen, but she would freely become the prince s lover Then an unexpected pregnancy changed everything

10 thoughts on “The Once And Future Prince

The Once and Future King by Olivia Gates Leandro D Agostino Phoebe Alexander This was the first book in the trilogy Leandro Phoebe are two people hurting from the anguish and deception of the past

Read another book in this series first, then this one Didn t really effect my enjoyment of the story though A little far fetched, he breaks her heart twice, and she still takes him back, but I was s

I just finished reading The Once and Future Prince I only hope that this review expresses my appreciation and admiration for Olivia Gates writing and story telling talent and how beautifully she uses

I really love the emotional depths this author went in this book It was great to read and feel everything the hero and heroine were Also the fact that the hero owned up to his mistakes and actually be

I have to start this review with a declaration Olivia Gates status as a USA Today Bestselling Author, while deserved, is not enough She is a master at description This romance novel tells a passion fil

I want to go to Castaldini, even live there Olivia Gates brings this fictional Mediterranean kingdom to such vivid life, I felt I was there, breathing its air and having its sun on my skin Leandro and P

The Once Future Prince is a story set in a fictional kingdom in the midst of upheaval Castaldini needs a new king and Leandro is the best choice That s the background The real story is about two people r

I can t recommend The Once And Future Prince Castaldini Crown 1 by Olivia Gates highly enough.I mean the intense, passionate way Olivia Gates writes is just freakin awesome I don t know of anyone else who

This is a must read book This is the story of lust, betrayal, unrequited love, renewed love, and learning of trust Leondro and Phoebe is a passionate couple because of a misunderstanding spent 8 years apar

The CAstaldini Crown is very different from Throne of Judar, the first series I read for Olivia Gates, but it s just as fantastic This first book in the series is so lush and heart wrenching I adored it I s