Paperback Á Once a Gambler PDF ´ Once a PDF or

Once a Gambler WANTED A rough n tumble gamble who knows when and who to throw downA riverboat card man, Jake Gannon is about as no good as they come despite that good looking hotness that can make a gal s skirts twirl in most unladylike ways Suspected to be traveling under an assumed name, Jake has a mighty troublesome past, and was last seen in the company of one fiery filly who goes by the name of Ellie WinslowBut Ellie ain t no ordinary looker No sir, she landed here inby accident and is looking for her sisterand some answers But first she needs to find a way off this here steamer with a man who fascinates her every minute a man who s about to teach her just how wild the West can be

About the Author: Carrie Hudson

Is a well known author, some of his books are a fascination for readers like in the Once a Gambler book, this is one of the most wanted Carrie Hudson author readers around the world.

10 thoughts on “Once a Gambler

In the year 2009 heroine Ellie Winslow is searching for her missing sister Reese, who vanished about a year ago Ellie goes to Deadwood, South Dakota, and through a series of events gets transported back through time, to the year 1876 Ellie finds herself on a steamer called the Natchez, in a man s cabin hero Jake Gannon At first Ellie thinks it s just a dream, but she soon realizes she really is in 1876 Ellie tries to persuade a disbelieving Jake t

This book was really good I would definitely read it again I liked the action and suspense the best This is the second in this series I ve read and now I m ready for the first book lol Enjoy

I m not usually a fan of time travel but this book caught my interest because they traveled back in time to the 1860 s when the Wild West was still being settled Story was believable and I kept turning the pages to see what would happen next Lots of action and adventure along with fights and gun battles Enjoyed the characters of Jake and Ellie, or Visa as he called her.Hudson is a new to me author and I plan to give some of her other books a try.

I liked this book a lot better then book 1 once an outlaw Ellie and Jake connected in this book, they talked, laughed, made love, cuddled and it was over a longer period of time I was led to believe in their love story and was rooting for them A small annoyance I personally would have foundbelievable is if they mentionedlogical future misses, for example If Reese had said what she missed was a good scalpel or instead of missing make up how about a hot shower, indoor p

This is the first Harlequin romance novel that I have read in a long time that got a rating higher than 2 stars I am not much into time travel books but this one got my interest from the beginning and stuck with me Story of a woman from 2009 who accidentally lands in 1876 while searching her grandmother s attic for clues to her sister s disappearance There she meets Jake Gannon who she starts having feelings for and so muchYou will need to read the book to see if she makes i

Ohh I enjoyed this one muchthan Once an Outlaw, both go together and have great characters But I think after reading Once an Outlaw I wasopen to ONCE A GAMBLER Very entertaining and charming.

Read as part of April 2009 Blaze 1 click I like this best so far of this group I m reading from April 2009 Blaze It seems to handle the whole time travel fish out of water theme well without being hokey Jake seems like a good man for ANY time period.

Not great, but I am a sucker for time travel and riverboat gamblers

don t usually liie time travelbut this worked for me.

Better than the first but still not great.