➽ Lost in the City of @ Free ➳ Author Michael Bell – Accountingjobsonline.co.uk

Lost in the City of @ Rhubarb Pie Is Gone Twelve Year Old Samantha Has Special Powers, But She Has Yet To Master Them In The Wake Of September Th Sammy Attempts To Use Her Powers To Turn Back Time And Change The Course Of History In Search Of Her Lost Father, Whom She Affectionately Calls Rhubarb Pie However, In Her Botched Attempt To Manipulate Fate, She Falls Down A Rabbit Hole And Becomes Lost In A Virtual Wonderland As She Wanders The Fantastical City Of , She Meets A Variety Of Zany Characters With Questionable Motives In Order To Break Free Of This Wacky World And Find Her Way Back Home, She Must Restore Her Faith And Connect With Her Powers Before She Disappears Forever Will Sammy Find Her Father Before She Loses Herself Lost In The City Of Is A Charming And Imaginative Work Of Fiction That Contends With What It Means To Experience The Chaos Of Trauma, Rediscover Oneself, And Heal From Unspeakable Loss

About the Author: Michael Bell

Is a well-known author, some of his books are a fascination for readers like in the Lost in the City of @ book, this is one of the most wanted Michael Bell author readers around the world.

10 thoughts on “Lost in the City of @

Lost in a Great BookLost in the City of is like The Phantom Tollbooth and Alice s Adventures in Wonderland Michael Bell s style of writing reminds me of the stories by Ronald Dahl This is a roller coaster of an adventure, full of creative language and colorful characters It is a wonderful tribute to New York City and a strong reminder and therapeutic journey for processing the events of 9 11.

What an adventure This book is quirky, creative, and full of heart.The nonsensical style and kooky characters are quite reminiscent of Alice in Wonderland, while metaphors represent the pain and despair that arose out of the tragedies of 9 11 It s a fabulous book that can be enjoyed by kids, teens, and adults alike.My book club is reading discussing this book in June, and I can t wait to hear the debates and discussions that arise It

My kids are voracious readers, and with spending so much time at home during the Corona Virus Pandemic, they ve been tearing through books like crazy I liked the concept of Lost in the City of , so I bought a few copies for my kids, and they can t put it down They keep talking about the fun characters and events of the book, and I love to see them so excited about reading They also asked me about September 11th, because they re too young to

The concept of time is central to this mind bending fantasy rooted in the events surrounding 911 I loved listening to the audiobook version of Lost in the City of , narrated by Isabella Tugman She is able to breathe life into the complex characters in a unique and lighthearted way Sammy s ability to warp time back and forth reminded me a bit of Miss Peregrine s Home for Peculiar Children, as the children use portals to travel back to times of hist

Never in my life would I have thought I would like a science fiction or fantasy book But I am a personal friend of Isabella, who recorded the audio for this book I am so happy that I read this book I couldn t put it down from the very first chapter Never in my life have I ever thought that anyone would think like me Let me give you an example, how do we really know that the color blue is the color blue when it could really be the color red Or how do we k

I love this book, I can t seem to put it down MickeyBell you certainly have a wild imagination I m on chapter 11 fantastic book but I don t want to end it I want to keep reading it.So if you want to get a wild book I highly recommend this for you you won t be disappointed, any age can read this

This book is absolutely lovely Bell paints a perfect picture of the mindset of a preteen as she deals with loss Poignant message, beautifully written Samantha is relatable and readers will feel for her every turn of the adventure I enjoyed each of the characters Not one was unlikable I got it onUnlimited and finished the book in a day.

I am looking forward to the release of this book Love the description Love the topic Can t wait.

Be prepared to be lead back to the reality through and adorable and full of enchantment story, where you will be able to recognize the metal stage that a lost could cause.

CLASSIC I am an avid reader Lost in the City of is my all times favorite book There is Leonardo da Vinci, Albert Einstein, and Marcello Mastroianni And now, there are Izzy Tugman and Michael Bell outstanding producers, authors, and artists who created this classic book Not only the story line depicts jarring drama and tragedy that are arduous to overcome on a personal level, but also pierces deep into our nation s psyche the soul of our existence Topics such as freedom, cultural decl CLAS