I Still Do PDF É I Still PDF \

I Still Do Shy librarian Emily Garner needed to live a little And a chance meeting with childhood love Will Dailey proved Sin City was the perfect place for a wild weekend So wild, in fact, that they barely remembered getting hitchedWill hadn t seen Emily in yearsand now she was his wife She was every bit the schoolboy fantasy he remembered But he d spent the past seventeen years weighed down by family responsibilities, and now all he wanted was to enjoy the carefree bachelor life He didn t want to be tied to sweet, beautiful, deliciously innocent Emilydid he

10 thoughts on “I Still Do

Another of my RITA finalist reads, and another totally deserving of the nomination final.This opens on the aftermath of a quickie Vegas wedding times two The heroine and her roomie, both librarians in town for a conference, married a pair of California firefighters also at a conference , then passed out in their hotel room while grabbing stuff before meeting up with their new husban

Shy librarian Emily Garner needs to live a little and takes a massive plunge when she attends a librarian conference in Las Vegas, meets up with childhood crush Will Dailey, gets drunk and then finds herself married to the aforementioned guy Unlike Brittany Spears who managed to get an annulment within 48 hours, our couple here decide to play a wait and see game especially since Emily en

Bueno, bueno, qui n iba a decirlo En realidad me gust este libro No me encant y no estoy enamorada de nada, pero me gust mucho El protagonista masculino me cay bien Yo tambi n estoy en shock gente, pens que eso no iba a pasar con este tipo de historias nunca Entiendo muy bien sus razones, la necesidad que tiene ahora mismo de crear espacio entre su familia a la que tuvo que criar desde muy jo

Kindle

This was pretty good, though predictable I think I ll continue the series

Love this kind of books causes i alredy now what to expect

good

definitivamente si hay algo que me gusta es una historia romantica con muchos familiares que te hacen pasar verguenza pero a la vez encari arte obviamente estoy deseosa de leer la historia de owen izzie definitivamente si hay algo que me gusta es una historia romantica con muchos familiares que te hacen pasar verguenza pero a la vez encari arte obviamente estoy deseosa de leer la historia de owen izzie

A heart warming story of family and love.

that was a nice little Harlequin Special Edition