Lost Christmas Memories Kindle ê Lost Christmas

Lost Christmas Memories A witness with amnesiaCan she trust this Gold Country Cowboy with her life Tracy Wilson witnessed a murder but after a head injury, she can t remember what she saw Now someone plans to silence her for good, and only cowboy Keegan Thorn believes her With a killer after her at Christmas, Tracy is running out of time to remember and falling dangerously hard for the cowboy who could break her heart

About the Author: Dana Mentink

Dana Mentink enjoys writing in many different capacities She currently writes for Harlequin s Love Inspired Suspense, Harlequin Heartwarming and Harvest House Publishers.Dana is the recipient of a Romantic Times Reviewer s Choice Award, two ACFW Carol Awards as well as a Holt Medallion Dana loves feedback from her readers Contact her via her website at www.danamentink.com.

10 thoughts on “Lost Christmas Memories

Lost Christmas MemoriesDana MentinkHoly cow people LOST CHRISTMAS MEMORIES blew my mind, totally screwed with my head, and then blew my mind once again It was that good All while I was reading, I totally had it figured out only to be wrong over and over again I love when an author keeps me guessing I have never read a book by Dana Mentink before but after reading LOST CHRISTMAS MEMORIES, I know it won t be the last LOST CHRISTMAS MEMORIES is a pretty intense story It is the la

As always with Mentink, a winner of a story and a series I m sorry to see the end of The Thorn brothers have been a great crew to read about and this mystery concludes the series with Keegan s story black sheep of the family and a stubborn hothead in the other books He fully won me to his side and Tracy was a fun, spunky heroine.

Lost Christmas Memories was such an exciting story It was filled with many situations in which the hero and heroine barely escaped with their lives And poor Keegan and Tracy it seemed that so many people simply didn t believe that these events werethan mere accidents How frustrating for them Along with all of the danger that was packed into this story, the author also explored the effects of harboring a grudge and allowing anger to fester over many years The impact of that bittern

4.5 stars Buckle up, ladies and gents This is a high stakes suspense adventure from start to finish with a healthy dose of romance to keep things evenintense.The heart in your throat action starts right from the very first page, with Tracy witnessing a murder and then running quite literally for her own life This sentence sent chills through me when I read it and still does now Tracy knew at that moment that she would never make it back to the parking lot Yikes There were sever 4.5

This was the best book in the series Love Keegan and this wraps the series up perfectly I actually had to pause and put the book down towards the end it got so suspenseful and I don t do that often.

I love Dana Mentink and her ability to take strong willed characters, and create not just a suspenseful, page turning romance novel, but creates one that will leave me chuckling through it When I read a Mentink LIS, I am always hooked from page 1 and held captive no pun intended for a suspense novella until the very last page is reached, and with LOST CHRISTMAS MEMORIES, it was no different This book is a fast paced, well written, faith inspiring novella and it has me wantingfrom this I

I have been in love with this series from the start and am sad to see it end, but to end with Keegan s story was the best way to go out Not only is Keegan our resident daredevil and adventure seeker, but he is also one of the kindest characters you can come across He seeks to defend those that can t defend themselves, he faces his faith head on and fully embraces each day Tracy is a horse gal through and through, with a knack for spotting a really nice horse But with her stubborn streak,

What kind of courage did that take To forgive and even patiently pursue people who had wronged you grievously Dana Mentink winds up her Gold Country Cowboyd series with younger brother Keegan Thorn s story Keegan, who is an adopted brother and holds a grudge against his biological mayor father and his police chief half brother No matter how much the Thorns love him, Keegan can t get past the fact that he was unwanted by his biological father.Tracy Wilson has witnessed a man killing a woman,

This romantic suspense deserves a heart rending, ear piercing SQUEEEP of an endorsement The fourth book and please say it s not the last in Mentink s Gold Country Cowboy series is intense and funny and poignant and so muchIt s bad boy brother Keegan s turn to play hero to a very stubbornly independent damsel in distress This gutsy heroine makes it so hard for a guy to keep his knight in shining armor all buffed up and Keegan s collects a few new dents courtesy of Tracy Amnesia st This romanti

This is the first time I ve read one of Dana Mentink s romantic suspense books and it will most definitely not be the last I loved this book The suspense and action started on page one and didn t let up, which made for a fabulous story that I didn t want to stop reading Tracy and Keegan were both delightfully real and beautifully flawed characters, and while their relationship moved quickly it never felt too fast to me The adrenaline pumping suspense scenes were perfectly balanced with delig Th