His Pregnant Housekeeper eBook ✓ His Pregnant PDF

His Pregnant Housekeeper Penniless, pregnant and alone, Iona Lockwood wants to settle and put down roots Life s delivered her a few hard knocks latelyWhen wealthy architect Daniel Hamilton finds Iona living in the empty building he s bought, he knows he should be asking her to leave But Daniel can t turn his back on a pregnant woman, and offers her a job as his housekeeperStepping into his beautiful home, Iona feels like Cinderella But she knows dreams don t come true She s there to keep house, not to fall in love with the millionaire who saved her

About the Author: Caroline Anderson

Caroline Anderson s first romance novel was published in 1991 by Mills Boon, and she specializes in medical romances Her most long and popular series is The Audley Memorial Hospital , where romance is the best medicine of all In 2002, she published the original Double Destiny Duology, where Fran Williams lives two different lifes and loves Now, she has created a new successful series, Yoxburgh, a tycoons s series.Caroline Anderson continues to write her romances from her home in Suffolk, England, UK.

10 thoughts on “His Pregnant Housekeeper

This book was so good that I wanted to start reading it again when I was finished Iona is one of the strongest Heroine s that I have had the opportunity to read about The dialogue of the story captivated me from the beginning The story is told by both Iona, and Dan s point of view and the two blended very s

It was a good read,liked Dan Iona and other secondary characters,Dan Iona both heal each other from their past hurts,as time passes by both realise and accept their love for each other but are reluctant to take the plundge,after minor hurdles they both take the leap and get their HEA

I loved reading this novella It was simple, almost predictable, but it draws you into the character s experiences, especially Iona s.I love her I love her endurance and resilience Even if she was well travelled, and most likely, experienced in the ways of the world, her character was made to be for lack of a better word pu

178 pages of angst, 6 pages of..well relief.

Reading this book reminded me of an older Mills Boon novel I had read with a similar plotline This was a good read, but the similarities in the situations of the heroines was a little jarring at first The characters were nice and decent and it was pleasant to read about them, but the instantaneous love between the two main characters both

Nice story with well thought out characters

Touching

This book was a fast and easy read and just captured my attention through and through I enjoyed this book so much

I really love Iona and Daniel.

Ok chick lit novel.