Never Christmas Without You PDF ↠ Never Christmas

Never Christmas Without You (Pleasure Cove, #2.5) All you need this Christmas are these sizzling stories full of love and a touch of holiday magic…Just for the Holidays by Nana Malone Justin Morrison would do anything to make his ailing grandmother happy Even if that means inventing a fake girlfriend to take home for the holidays His best friend, Alex Winters, reluctantly agrees, but it's not easy to keep her longburied feelings for Justin under wraps when they're sharing a room…a bed…a kiss Christmas in Catalina is turning out to be hotter than anyone expected, but is theirs a love for all seasons? His Holiday Gift by Reese RyanPleasure Cove's prodigal son just got the ultimate Christmas surprise—Madison, his fiveyearold daughter he knew nothing about Maddie's aunt, Mikayla Mitchell, was once one of Dash Williams's best friends…and his secret admirer Now, seeing the sexy, ambitious lawyer with his little girl, Mikayla's smitten than ever And Dash is starting to realize Mikayla's the only one who could make his days merry and bright, and fill his nights with bliss…

10 thoughts on “Never Christmas Without You (Pleasure Cove, #2.5)

I've always thought the world of you, Mikayla. He stroked her cheek. Sorry I took you for granted. I won't ever make that mistake again.

The friends to lovers trope and holiday books are my guilty pleasures. Never Without Christmas contained t

I loved ❤ both of these stories. JUST FOR THE HOLIDAYS: I love ❤ Nana Malone books. I loved ❤ this book's story line. I loved ❤ the hot & steamy scenes. I loved ❤ Justin's character. I loved ❤ how Justin helped Alex. I loved ❤ Alex's charac

This was my first time reading anything by these two ladies and it will not be my last. I enjoyed this holiday novel of best friends finally admitting their real feelings. This was a quick enjoyable page turner. His Holiday Gift had me teary eyed , I felt all of

Well this was disappointing. Two Christmas stories with friends-to-lovers themes. I was all over this one. The Malone story is really solid until the hero tosses out some throwaway dialogue about how fake his past hook-ups were to illustrate how real the heroine is

Never Christmas Without You a two-novella Christmas anthology from Nana Malone and Reese Ryan is a must read for anyone who loves contemporary romance with fabulous characters. I love holiday romances but these two stories brought the magic of Christmas and the love of

I am not going to lie, I am so happy I got into this book right before the holidays, His Holiday Gift was the best for me. I loved everything about it.

These 2 Author's did an amazing job on this book . I say get this book you will enjoy both stories .

A copy was provided by the publisher through Netgalley in exchange for an honest review

Overall: 3 stars

This volume contains two friends to lovers Christmas romance novellas, one that's also a second chance romance as the friends were estranged for years.

GREAT STORY.

I loved reading Justin and Alex's story. Loved all the characters,the storyline was great. Loved the fact that there was just a hint of drama,which is my favorite type of books thanks for that Reese. I would absolutely recommend this book to everyone who enjoy r

These two were some of the cutest holiday romances I've read. I especially loved the children in Reese's story. They were just written so well and were just so adorable. Both authors did a great job with their respective stories.

About the Author: Nana Malone

Wall Street Journal & USA Today Bestselling author, Nana Malone writes Sexy Feel Good Romance and loves of all things romance and adventure That love started with a tattered romantic suspense she borrowed from her cousin It was a sultry summer afternoon in Ghana, and Nana was a precocious thirteen She's been in love with kick butt heroines ever since With her overactive imagination, and chan