Her Rancher Bodyguard PDF ¶ Her Rancher PDF/EPUB ²

Her Rancher Bodyguard Her Texas Protector Bodyguard Boone Wilder isn t keen on his latest mission watching over a pretty politician s daughter Boone is from quiet Texas Hill Country, and Kayla is a showy city gal But once safely settled at the Wilder Ranch, Boone watches Kayla enjoy cooking with his family, caring for his relatives and bottle feeding calves There s to her than he ever knew Still, the former soldier s wounds are way too deep to let Kayla close But when he discovers that someone wants to hurt Kayla, Boone must risk his heart to protect what he cares about most

About the Author: Brenda Minton

Brenda Minton lives, procrastinates, writes, drinks coffee, raises her kids and is wife to her husband, in the Ozarks.Okay, now to first person because a third person bio sounds like someone else wrote it about me, and is just license to create flowery prose about myself.I grew up on a farm in the Ozarks It was long ago and far away, in a land before cable TV, video games and the internet To pass the time we read books, watched gasp network TV that rarely came in clear, and had friends over on weekends to play music on the front porch, or card games in the dining room.The result of growing up country was an active imagination For fun I wrote stories to entertain myself and I dreamed of being an author Oh, but first, before writing, I wanted to be a jockey.Writing won out over being a jockey In the spring of 2006 I got the call that made those dreams come true the call that welcomed me into the Steeple Hill family of authors.The moral of this story, never stop dreaming.

10 thoughts on “Her Rancher Bodyguard

It started out good I love the whole bodyguard troupe Kayla s father is running for Senator I think and he hires Boone to be her bodyguard For the past few months andrecently Kayla has been getting stalked and the threat is getting worse Her father is no longer able to pass it off as Kayla just acting out.I liked Kayla, she had been through a lot and didn t really know who she was I did like that she finally wanted to make some positive changes and was getting a fresh start in life It started out good

This is an enjoyable romance about a returned soldier who is hired to guard a rich young lady without her knowledge Just as well, because she has a stalker Having seen the man off once, the bodyguard Boone decides to take the young woman Kayla to her family in the small town of Martin s Crossing, Texas A stranger would be noticed The time here helps Kayla clear her head and decide what she wants from life But the stalker is still out there and it may be only a matter of time before he reapp This is an enjoya

Kayla buried her hurt with partying and acting out She s now on the correct path and has cleaned herself up, but has gotten a stalker of sorts So her father, a politician, has hired a bodyguard to keep her safe until he can find out who is trying to harm his daughter Boone owns his own body guard business and isn t thrilled that his next job is to babysit a spoiled rich girl He takes her home to Martin s Crossing where both of their families live He s hoping that surrounded by family so far Kayla buried her hurt wi

I really liked this book It was an easy read, believable, and drew me into the story I liked that the plot was different than most bodyguard stories I was glad that even though I haven t read any of the other books in the series, I was distracted by the references to previous characters The author did a nice job of bring them into the story I like a heroine who is a littlecomplex A love a lady with a little sass I felt that her character was well rounded Boone was a great combina I really liked this book It was an easy re

Her Rancher Bodyguard by Brenda Minton Boone Wilder is a bodyguard assigned to protect a politician s daughter, Kayla Kayla has a past that she can t remember all she did when she rebelled against her father who is running for a high office, and she went to Mexico Her father is also a lawyer and his partner is really a bad guy To protect Kayla, Boone takes her to his family ranch to protect her Kayla is a city girl but loves being in the country and she gets attached to Boone s family Roma Her Rancher Bodyguard by Brenda Minton

Normally these Love Inspired books are fast reads for me but I didn t find this one to be as much of a page turner There were a couple aspects of this book that were supposed to surprise mebut I figured them out too soon And I didn t love Kayla as much as I probably should have seeing she is the heroine.Overall it was a cute enough story I just didn t love it I received a free copy of this book through NetGalley in exchange for my honest review.

For this genre, this book is fairly well done I haven t quite figured out Boone Apparently he grew up on a ranch, but then went into the military for reasons that didn t seem to be explained in this book , was injured, and is now back at the ranch helping to keep it going now that his father has slowed down due to chronic disease but also working as a bodyguard through a company he set up with two friends, something he s apparently doing for the money it brings in to help the family and ranc For this genre, this book is fairly well done I hav

Her Rancher BodyguardBrenda MintonMartin s Crossing SeriesChristian RomanceAdultReview Boone Wilder became a bodyguard to help save his family s ranch from going under, but during some missions he wonders if it is really worth it That s how he feels as he follows rich girl, Kayla Stanford, under the orders of her father, a popular political figure who was up for re election Of course, to Boone it feels like he is just babysitting her until she does something controversial, that is until she i Her Rancher BodyguardBrenda MintonMartin s Crossing Serie

Reviewed by TammyBook provided by NetGalleyBoone Wilder and Kayla Stanford are as opposite as can be One is all country, the other is all city They are brought together when Boone is assigned as Kayla s bodyguard Things start to get complicated for them when personal and professional lines are crossed.I really liked this story The descriptions of a Boone s close knit family and life on the ranch made it enjoyable for me This sweet romance kept me reading to the end It has quite a cast of f Reviewed by TammyBook provided by NetGalleyBoone Wilder and Kayla S

A very good romance with a woman who has been hurt and made bad decisions and a bodyguard who lost his leg in Afghanistan When Boone becomes her bodyguard at first Kayla dosent like him or having bodyguards But as the stalking text messages mount up she starts feeling safe in Boones care When the criminals are arrested they realize what they had.