A Duke to Remember PDF/EPUB × A Duke Kindle -

A Duke to Remember For the first time, read all theAvon FanLit winning chapters as one amazing novella When Maxwell Trent, Duke of Highclyff, arrives at the ball of the season, Lady Felicity Stratford can scarcely believe her eyes or control her beating heart Ten years ago, Max left Felicity in the wake of a scandalous duel and sailed off to the West Indies Having only just recovered her reputation and about to embark on a long awaited engagement, the duke is the last man Felicity wants to see back in London, even if he is the only man she s ever lovedBetween a forbidden balloon ride, a runaway monkey, and a life changing ball, Max and Felicity discover the truth of what happened all those years ago and they must decide if true love really can last foreverAn Avon Romance

10 thoughts on “A Duke to Remember

What did I think I think I thought this book was amazing The FanLit ladies did an excellent job of weaving together a cohesive story together The new epilogue courtesy of the grand prize winner is a lovely ending that completes the novella Fun, fast, entertaining this story leaves a squishy feeli

This book clearly shows the blunders in narration, dialogues, and the storyline that can creep in when a novella is being co authored by different authors Some chapters were good, some were average I didn t like the way they rushed the story towards the end Explanations for many of the actions by the

A cute story with various authors writing the same story With so many narratives, I found it interesting where the story would go I didn t care for Birdie, and at times, Maxwell, but it was nice for a rainy afternoon.

This is an interesting way to do a novella, with every author writing a different chapter They managed to tie it all together well and, while I really enjoyed the story, I wish I had been able to hear the difference in their authorial voices a little better I also hope that I m able to read the story between

It is a bit rushed and erratic No smooth flowing of events this The reader is left to assume some things like why the second son of a duke left the shores of England to parts unknown, the duel with Wakefield, Felicity s ruination because of it and sundry other related events that should have been been made clear

I think as a whole A Duke to Remember was certainly entertaining to myself as the reader I liked how a group of authors were able to come together with each having their individual ideas and writing style to create this title The romance was present within the pages, the plot was easy enough to read and there were s

This Avon FanLit Novella was written by different authors, each chapter by one of them, which made for a very interesting read and some absolutely unexpected twists The ladies wrote very harmoniously, if their names weren t put under each chapter title I might not have noticed it was written from different hands but som

It was an ok Novella, it seemed a little rush wish it had a littledepth to it Max returning home after 10 years to find the woman he loved and fought a duel over was engaged to his nemesis, the very person he fought the duel with No clear explanation as to why they fought a duel and why Felicity was upset that he returned w

Historical Clean English second chances romance.Maxwell Trent, Duke of Highclyff has always loved his childhood best friend and neighbor, Lady Felicity Stratford, but ran away a decade ago when he had a chance to marry her Now Lady Felicity is engaged to marry some other rich titled dude and Max has to get his act together in t

Cute story I enjoyed the plot until chapter five From the start the chapter felt disjointed and the twists were confusing, and I m sorry to say, a bit illogical There was no rhyme or reason for the change or actions of one of the main characters Wakefield I kept saying what How Why

About the Author: Susannah Erwin

Susannah Erwin can t recall a time when she didn t have a book in her hand She remembers being so eager to read and write as a preschooler, she used to put random letters of the alphabet on a piece of paper and then ask her mother if she made a word When she was ten, she announced to her mother she wasn t getting married because Louisa May Alcott and Jane Austen never married there might have been a wee obsession with Little Women and Pride and Prejudice happening at the time She managed to ignore that requirement for being an author when she grew up.An eager lover of storytelling in any and all forms, Susannah has a bachelor s degree in film and an MBA in entertainment management, and her employers include major film studios Her first novel, Wanted Billionaire s Wife won the Golden Heart award from Romance Writers of America and was published by Harlequin Desire She lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with the aforementioned husband and one very spoiled but utterly delightful cat.