Thanks for the Trouble eBook È Thanks for PDF \

Thanks for the Trouble I ve got some questions for you Was this story written about me I shrugged Yes or no I shrugged again, finally earning a little scowl, which somehow made the girl even pretty It brought a bloom to her pale cheeks and made sharp shelves of her cheekbones It s very rude not to answer simple questions, she saidI gestured for my journal, but she still wouldn t give it to me So I took out my pen and wrote I can t on my palmThen, in tiny letters below it, I finished the thought Now don t you feel like a jerk Parker Sant hasn t spoken a word in five years While his classmates plan for bright futures, he skips school to hang out in hotels, killing time by watching the guests But when he meets a silver haired girl named Zelda Toth, a girl who claims to be quite a bit older than she looks, he ll discover there just might be a few things left worth living for

10 thoughts on “Thanks for the Trouble

I stopped talking after my dad died,I wrote, then prepared myself for the usual things people said after I told them that What a remarkably asinine thing to do That was not one of the usual things.I can predict right here and now what will be the one leading criticism for this book It will most likely be the defining factor in whether you will enjoy it or be annoyed And it a

This one is definitely not for me yikes I m also not a fan of the author s behaviour or seemingly romanticising of mental illness and suicide So pls be careful going into this.It s pretty tropey with the larger than life girl sweeps into unsuspecting hopeless broken boy s life and FIXES HIM in a glorious rush of surreal amazing activities I just don t like it Mostly because t

It s been a while since I read a book in a day I actually ended up enjoy this waythan I expected It was a quick fun read with some serious topics mixed in there The female character can definitely be seen as a manic pixie girl but it still worked for me Also I enjoyed the short stories that were included throughout the book Worth the read

4.5 stars Love is the exception to the law of diminishing returns This book is like a breath of fresh air It s so different from anything I ve ever read This book follows 17 year old Parker who is a mute thief, and he also happens to be Latino In order to communicate he carries around a journal with him at all times, and he also enjoys writing stories in his journal One day, wh

Ack This was just my cup of tea.

This is definitely one of those books that are a fun and enjoyable and adventurous read but somehow where most people finish it in a sitting it kinda.lost my interest. than once NOT TO SAY IT ISN T A GOOD BOOK, BC IT DEFINITELY IS I just.idk So this book is about a boy who has developed mutism since he was a child after a traumatic accident But the boy is a fluffy marshmallow cup

I m just going to pretend that this is my first read of 2018 and not An Enchantment of Ravens because it s definitely my first 5 star read WHY AREN T MORE PEOPLE RAVING ABOUT Thanks for the Trouble I m not sure how a short book of 200 something pages managed to make me want to rethink what I m doing with my life That rarely happens to me as I mof a go with the flow type of person

4.5 I don t know why I decided to read this book, but I was thoroughly engaged by this 17 year old, reclusive high school boy who stopped speaking after his Colombian father died in a car crash But Parker writes So he s a mute Latino who plays chess and writes stories Not exactly Mr Popularity He skips a lot of school, and his mother is a bereaved flight attendant who drinks heavil

Parker Sant hasn t spoken a word in five years While his classmates plan for bright futures, he hangs out in hotels, watching the guests But when he meets a silver haired girl named Zelda Toth, a girl who claims to be quite a bit older than she looks, he ll discover there just might be a few things left worth living for From the celebrated author of We All Looked Up comes a unique s

At hotels, you are an actress Absolutely You can do what you want Go where you want I love my home too But I love to arrive in a hotel They have books, chocolate, food I put things in the little refrigeratorSonia RykielTommy Wallach, a Brooklyn based writer and musician, pens his next entertaining and captivating young adult novel, Thanks for the Trouble that explores the friendship