From One Night to Wife PDF/EPUB õ From One MOBI

From One Night to Wife A souvenir from her Greek affair Three months ago, journalist Serena James had her heart broken by a man she ll never forget, especially not the fury in his eyes the night they parted Now she s back in Santorini to tell him that their summer fling had unexpected repercussions Mogul Nikos Petrakis is on the verge of a deal that will make him even powerful He doesn t need any distraction especially not a sexy redhead whose curves beg to be touched But now that she s carrying his heir, Nikos is forced to make a decision It s time to make Serena his wife When one night leads to pregnancy

10 thoughts on “From One Night to Wife

There are one or two minor spoilersFrom One Night to Wife by Rachael Thomas is the part of One Night with Consequences series but can be read as a standalone This series has been a bit of a hit and miss for me but I wanted to follow up on this author after reading her debut novel, A Deal Before the Altar, which was so so for me Wow, I was so pleasantly surprised

Ugh I really hated this book primarily because of the incredibly mean and suspicious hero, Nikos To say he jumped to the worst conclusions ever puts it mildly.He lies to the heroine he dumps her brutally he accuses her of. oh everything, and he manipulates when he finds out about the baby Serena is basically without vertebrae with the exception of one scene She st

I find myself in a quandry on how to rate this book.It had the tropes I likedGreek hero with a stunning Santorini setting,virgin heroine who was strong and not a doormat,baby plot,blackmail,you get the gist.What brought this down to a four star read is the first quarter of the book.Over and over,internal dialogue and flashblacks to the infamous night that led to a

Beautiful love story Serena and Nikos are both vulnerable and broken They both had an ugly childhood Nikos is your typical sexy tycoon with mother issues He doesn t want love Love had only ever caused him pain Serena is reluctant to marry him for convenience just because she is having his baby When she fell in love with him she thought he was a simple fisherman Now

I found this HP not the easiest to read.We have Serena who finds out she s pregnant after a two week romance while on vacation with a local fisherman, Nikos The final night they where together they had unprotected sex because they both became over come by there passion Nikos becomes angry and wants Serena to let him know if there are any consequences She leaves to go

This is by far the worst one night with consequences I have ever read The dialogue between the characters in the very beginning seemed forced and extremely awkward It went absolutely nowhere You re having my child I m having your child You re going to give my child away to your sister No I m keeping my child I don t believe you You re going to give my child away to yo

soooo underwhelming I couldn t finish Liked the plot but not the storytelling as it did not engage my interest.

i just loved the way the author described this hero Many authors create heroes whose physical appearance is over the top handsome but this guy is just delicious And the heroine was both feminine yet assertive She was a welcome change from the extremely loud mouthed heroines one finds in many HP romances these days.

Great premise but awful execution It was boring, dry and utterly unengaging I am struggling with some of these heroines that are currently emerging in Mills and Boon land They are stupid and judgemental and unnecessarily stubborn This one feels guilty because her parents had an unhappy marriage, and also guilty because her sister is struggling to get pregnant whilst she

the hero gives me headachethe storyline is boring