Ebook Á Fat Louise PDF/EPUB ↠

Fat Louise She needed a hero instead, she got CadeCade was no hero He was a nomad, a wanderer with no ties and he liked it that way Hired out to save Fat Louise and her spoiled sister from a cartel run Mexican city was a risk he was willing to take, for the right price With a certain gray eyed woman on his mind, he set s out to find her, fuck her and forget her No harm, no foul But it s all easier said than done when it comes to this plain JaneHe expected a biker bitch who knew the rules instead, he got Fat LouiseFat Louise wasn t about to put her crew in danger She had to learn to handle problems on her own, even if they included a six foot biker she was forced to rely on, if she was going to rescue her sister She never expected to see Cade again after she d left Mexico, but all it takes is one night with him to prove that even a bitch s heart can be broken

About the Author: Jamie Begley

Jamie Begley s Reading Order 1 Razer s Ride The Last Riders 2 Viper s Run The Last Riders 3 Knox s Stand The Last Riders 4 Sex Piston Biker Bitches 5 Teased The VIP Room 6 Tainted The VIP Room 7 Shade s Fall The Last Riders 8 King The VIP Room 9 Cash s Fight The Last Riders 10 Fat Louise Biker Bitches 11 Riot Predators MC 12 Shade The Last Riders 13 Stand Off Predators MC 14 Lucky s Choice The Last Riders 15 Keeping What s His Tate Porter Brothers Trilogy 16 Merry Blissmas Biker Bitches 17 Hostage Predators MC 18 Winter s Touch The Last Riders 19 Train s Clash The Last Riders, Biker Bitches 20 Standing His Ground Greer Porter Brother s Trilogy 21 Crazy B tch Biker Bitches 22 Rider s Revenge The Last Riders 23 Stalked Predators MC 24 Claiming the Enemy Dustin Porter Brothers Trilogy 25 T.A Biker Bitches 26 Dangerous Love Anthology Follow me, facebook.com AuthorJamieBegley author jamiebegleygoodreads.com JamieBegleywww.jamiebegley.net I was born in a small town in Kentucky My family began poor, but worked their way to owning a restaurant My mother was one of the best cooks I have ever known, and she instilled in all her children the value of hard work, and education Taking after my mother, I ve always loved to cook, and became pretty good if I do say so myself I love to experiment and my unfortunate family has suffered through many They now have learned to steer clear of those dishes I absolutely love the holidays and my family puts up with my zany decorations.For now, my days are spent writing, writing, and writing I have two children, my daughter is also an author, and my son just tries not to blush when someone asks him about my books.All my books are written for one purpose the enjoyment others find in them, and the expectations of my fans that inspire me to give it my best.

10 thoughts on “Fat Louise

This review has been hidden because it contains spoilers To view it, click here I found this disappointing I liked Jane, even though I still don t understand why the hell her nickname would be Fat Louise if her first name isn t even Louise I didn t like Cade much at all And I m getting really sick and tired of Begley s heroes fucking other women after they ve slept with the heroine because they re afraid of their freaking feelings for said heroine Grow up, douches Blech.

This author really has a theme going with her cheating male leads that I am getting quite sick of Of the top of my head the only male lead I liked was Shade at least he did no run hot and cold like the others This guy was a cheat and I could not believe Fat Louise forgave him even knowing he was having sex with another woman the night she lost their baby I honestly don t think I could have been as nice

This must be the worst jamie begley book I ve ever read, It doesn t even deserve 1 star cade was an absolute douche Who goes off and has a temper tantrum because the person they call doesn t answer right away and when they explain they simply forgot their phone in his room does he go oh wow I was worried no he doesn t he simple goes and cheats with lots of other women what a dick and looser sorry nothing in this story could have made up for that I m tired of reading about weak ass men This must be the worst jamie be

I fucking hate cheating scumbags Enough said.

It doesn t even deserve one star, I absolutely hated it I hate when the male lead sleeps with others after he has slept with the heroine, especially when the heroine gives him her virginity Cade was a total arsehole repeatedy cheating on jane fat louise even on the night she miscarried their baby, but she still took him back most of the heroines in these books dont have a spine and let men walk over them because they love them, its bull

I don t even know where to start I feel so disappointed in this book, its like its not even by this author.who I might just mention is one of my all time favourites I love her Last Riders Series, not to mention her others, but somehow this one is falling way behind the rest The hero and I use this term very lightly was such a mother freaking douchbag asshole from start to finish..I mean, yes we know in the beginning of a book, the lead character is gonna be a hard ass and man whore, b I don t even know where to start I feel so disappoin

I hated it I hate books with cheating I should have read other reviews before jumping into it.

NOJUST NO How could Jane aka Fat Louise get saddled with a cheating manwhore like Cade That was just cruel, even for Ms Begley What I always liked about Jane was how sweet and innocent she always seemed, even though her best friends are quite possibly tougher than all those bikers they hang out with Yeah she was a bit wimpy at times and hell even a doormat, but so sweet I felt awful that she had such a low opinion of herself and I couldn t understand why She totally proved her worth in NOJUST NO How could Jane aka Fat Louise get saddled with a cheati

Re read 2016, march 30 Read 2015, january 24 cheater scumbag doormat Re read 2016, march 30 Read 2015, january 24 cheater scumbag doormat

HERO SLEEPS AROUND AFTER HER Can t touch this one JUST NOT HAPPENING FOR ME.