Heart's Desire eBook ↠ Paperback

Heart's Desire His homecoming is bittersweet for both of them Caf owner Maddie Strong is finally ready to take her burgeoning cupcake business to the next level With the help of handsome businessman Alex Perkins, her future s all mapped out Until her first love comes home At seventeen, Maddie adored Nate Barzonni with her whole heart and soul But when he asked her to elope, she d said no she couldn t let him throw away his dream of becoming a doctor Then he vanished from her life for eleven years Now the cardiac surgeon has returned to Indian Lake asking for a second chance, and Maddie has to choose between her new life and the man she never stopped loving

About the Author: Catherine Lanigan

Catherine Lanigan is the bestselling author of over thirty published titles in both fiction and non fiction, including the novelizations of Romancing the Stone and The Jewel of the Nile, as well as over half a dozen anthologies, including Chicken Soup for the Soul Living your Dream , Chicken Soup for the Writer s Soul , Chocolate for a Woman s Heart , Chocolate for a Woman s Spirit Ms Lanigan s novels have been translated into over a dozen languages including German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, and Japanese Ms Lanigan s novels are also available on audio cassette, CD and on electronic format A prolific writer, she is always writing wonderful stories She has several titles only available in ebook format on.com Several of her titles have been chosen for The Literary Guild and Doubleday Book Clubs Her novel, The Christmas Star, won the Gold Medal Award Top Pick from Romantic Times Magazine for December, 2002, and has also won Book of the Year Romance Gold Award from ForeWord Magazine as well as Book of the Year Romance from Reader s Preference In March, 2006 Divine Nudges Tales of Angelic Intervention and the second in Lanigan s Angel Watch series of books, was published by HCI, the Chicken Soup for the Soul publisher.

10 thoughts on “Heart's Desire

Nate Barzonni returns home after a long absence and what greets him upon his arrival His first love Maddie Strong in a wedding dress Talk about a figurative gut punch and a literal one may not be far behind He deserves it For her part, Maddie is finally on the cusp of her dreams Dreams that have evolved

Heart s Desire is the second book in Lanigan s Shores of Indian Lake series which now includes nine books I haven t read book one or any of the other books , so I struggled a bit with all of the characters Not only are there many plot threads going on, but the story is told from many, many perspectives Yo

Heart s Desire is book two from the Shores of Indian Lake series by Catherine Lanigan I have not read the first book in the series and had no problem getting into the story This is, also, my first introduction of this author s work I thoroughly enjoyed it Maddie is a fun character to get to know Nate is one

I ve only read books 6 and 7 in the series, but it was fun being back in Indian Lake Heart s Desire was a captivating story that had me hooked from the bridal shop scene I liked Maddie, a lot, and found her determination of reaching her goal of franchising her shop admirable However, I didn t like how she was

I won this is a goodreads giveaway The book is the second in the Shores of Indian Lake, but can be read without having read the others just fine The protagonist is Maddie Strong, who has a cupcake business and is looking to turn it into a franchise Her love interest is Nate Barzonni, her boyfriend in high schoo

This review has been hidden because it contains spoilers To view it, click here Interesting in parts especially when Maddie is working to expand her business I really loved her but Nate was a bit self centered and never, to me, grew beyond the kid that skipped town after asking her to marry him and never once let

I would like to thank Prism Book Tours for giving me this item My opinion and review were not influenced by this gift.It s always interesting to find a new author only to discover they have been writing for a long time Catherine Lanigan has written many books, and I imagine they are all as good as Heart s Desire T

As long as each book stands alone, I m fine with coming in late to a series Despite my best intentions, though, I don t make it to the earlier books As is the case with Catherine Lanigan s Shores of Indian Lake books So I was thrilled when the opportunity to read one of the second book written in this series came abo

Once again Mrs Lanigan has transported us back to Indian Lake Where everything seems real including the characters This is the second book I have read from this author This book will keep ya turning the pages to see what is going to happen I loved the characters in this story They felt like real life people and I felt

Heart s Desire is the second book in the Shores of Indian Lake series by Catherine Lanigan I have came to enjoy my visit to Indian Lake Maddie is such a fun character and I really enjoyed Nate as well Trying to prove to the world that you are not your mother when you are really just trying to convince yourself is one of