Haunted Ever After MOBI ß Haunted Ever Epub /

Haunted Ever After Mixing romance, humour and a sparkle of magic, Juliet Madison is back with a new full length novel about a bride to be, a mystery and the stripper next door When bride to be Sally Marsh attends a weekend away with her bridesmaids, the last thing she expects is an uninvited guest the ghost of her fianc s ex girlfriendRed is quirky, loud and distracting, and Sally is soon desperate to find the reason behind her presence, so she can rid herself of her embarrassing shadow before the wedding day Unfortunately, the ghost is reluctant to share the reason for her existence, but very enthusiastic about Ty, the surprise hen s night stripper who keeps showing up at awkward moments Time is running out for Sally, but it s also running out for Red By the time all is revealed, Sally will be tested to the limits, and go above and beyond everything she s ever believed in order to ensure not only her own happy ever after but Red s as well

About the Author: Juliet Madison

Juliet Madison is a naturopath turned author of fiction and self help, and a colouring book artist She likes to combine her love of words, art, and inspiration to create books that entertain and empower readers to love, laugh, and live She enjoys putting her characters into extraordinary situations and taking them on a challenging journey to discover their true passion and inner strength, weaving in some laughs, tears, romance and sometimes a touch of magic along the way.Living near the beach on the beautiful south coast of New South Wales, Australia, Juliet spends as much time as possible writing and coming up with new ideas, while doing her best to avoid housework.Juliet loves to interact online with readers and writers You can contact her on Twitter on Facebook and through her website

10 thoughts on “Haunted Ever After

2.5 Stars This was a _mostly _fun romp of a contemporary romance with a single dose of paranormal in it.I really liked the way it started _outrageously funny_ as well as Sally s relationship with her friends during her h

HAUNTED EVER AFTER is just the book to sink into after you have spent a few hours babysitting your gangbusters 13 month old granddaughter You just want to put your feet up and be coddled for a while The fast paced story st

This is a quirky romance with a ghost and a stripper and nothing is quite what it seems.Sally is on her hens party weekend with three friends all married She is a week away from saying I do to Greg who we are told is off wit

I am a big fan of Juliet Madison s books because I know I will always have a cast of interesting characters, a smile, a tear, and a very satisfying story Needless to say Haunted Ever After delivered all of this andThank you, M

I always look forward to a new Juliet Madison novel I know that I m assured of a fun read that will also have moments that touch my soul Her latest novel, Haunted Ever After, is no exception I read the entire book in one setting

The action began right in the first sentence, which I absolutely loved The author didn t go into a lot of back story as so many authors do, but let the arc unravel itself a scene and character at a time I loved it.I also loved tha

A fun, out loud laughing from the typical humor of Juliet Madison that I have become to love and look forward to reading Sally, the bride to be has a weekend girls get away when an unplanned guest arrives, Red, the ghost of her fian

Absolutely adored this My full review will be up shortly.

A very fun enjoyable read that had me dying with laughter in places and feeling a little teary in others I would highly recommend this book to anyone.

Cute story Lighthearted and funny Well done.