Dinosaurs - The Grand Tour: Everything Worth Knowing About

Dinosaurs - The Grand Tour: Everything Worth Knowing About Dinosaurs from Aardonyx to Zuniceratops A visual trove of thandinosaurs, with key anatomy, geology, history, and theory at a glance We live in a golden age of paleontological discovery the perfect time to dig in to the spectacular world of dinosaurs From Aardonyx, a lumbering beast that formed a link between two and four legged dinosaurs, to Zuniceratops, who boasted a deadly pair of horns, Dinosaurs The Grand Tour details everything worth knowing about thandinosaurs The important discoveries and gory details touch on topics from geology, anatomy, and evolution to astronomy and even Native American and Chinese myth Fascinating facts abound Giganotosaurus was longer, two tons heavier, and had bigger jaws than T RexThe poison spitting Dilophosaurus from Jurassic Park wasn t actually venomous at all Because of its bizarre single clawed hands, scientists now believe Mononykus was a prehistoric predecessor of the anteater Illustrations on virtually every page, true to the latest findings, bring these prehistoric creatures to life in all their razor sharp, long necked, spiny, scaly glory

About the Author: Keiron Pim

Is a well known author, some of his books are a fascination for readers like in the Dinosaurs The Grand Tour: Everything Worth Knowing About Dinosaurs from Aardonyx to Zuniceratops book, this is one of the most wanted Keiron Pim author readers around the world.

10 thoughts on “Dinosaurs - The Grand Tour: Everything Worth Knowing About Dinosaurs from Aardonyx to Zuniceratops

I VE BEEN READING THIS SINCE FEBRUARY OFF AND ON AND I FINALLY FINISHED AND I JUST LOVE DINOSAURS SO MUCH YOU GUYS

There is nothing I lovethan a good list style book with information, and images about different species of things This one was fantastic The author manages, on each dinosaur to give you the facts you need and to make it interesting, at least in some small way The little asides and one or two page interludes on Dino adjacent facts were nice touches that broke up the list

An excellent introduction to the world of dinosaurs, written in a way that is accessible and not condescending.

Rawwwrrrrrr From the Good Mother lizard Maiasaura to the Tyrant Lizard T Rex these monsters have descriptive names Many ancient monster myths probably arose from the existence of large animals that had been witnessed only in the form of bones that surfaced in desert, sand, and mud These people who told stories of dragons, Griffiths, and Quetzalcoatl s were struggling to provide a fra

this was the most informative and intelligent novel about dinosaurs I ve read, one finally marketed to adults, instead of the usual child.

I got this for my neices birthday, ahes a dinosur nut and I think she will love it This is a gorgeous, well designed book thats very thorough Each page is dedicated to a different dinosaur, there are keys on each page which gives a snap shot of its life style whether it was a carnivore, omnivore, insectavore, piscasaurous, high grazer, low grazer etc Height, weight, era it lived in and what area o

This book is a great primer for the contemporary state of our understanding of dinosaurs at least up to 2015 It s a field that develops fast so it d be nice to see them do an updated edition, soon In buying this I suspected I d use itas a spot reference source, but I ended up reading it cover to cover and quite enjoyed the ride.The bulk of the book looks at a huge sample of dinosaurs, listed in order of

4.5Loved the way the information in this was set out It was so easy on the eyes the adult textbook style is much nicer than walls of text and there was still a lot of detail on each page It also had quizzes I m sure the second edition will be 5 stars as it seems to have even better artwork, judging by other reviews, so I will be checking that out at some point.Very cool that the author isnt an expert, but a ver

While I like the organization of this book, its content leaves something to be desired It illustrates Appalachiosaurus with three fingered hands while it should most definitely have two , features pronated hands palms facing down in other illustrations which would be impossible without breaking the dinosaur s wrists, and has an outdated illustration of Tsintaosaurus reflecting the original unicorn hadrosaur interpreta

A solid, clear, educational look at both well known and obscure dinosaurs This is clearly written by someone with a large body of knowledge about the field with an eye toward a lay audience, but it also doesn t talk down to the reader or otherwise oversimplify I came away feeling like I definitely knewand had been let in to the world of paleontology a little bit , which is exactly what I should feel from a book about dinosau