Paperback · Payback PDF ↠

Payback If your vision asked you to risk your life to save others, would you have the courage When Samantha McGregor tells her friend Detective Ebony Hamilton of her disturbing visions of a brutal murder at a high school, Ebony asks her to go undercover to help identify the shooter before it s too late The stakes are raised when Ebony discovers that the potential crime may be connected to a larger terrorism threat Meanwhile, Samantha realizes that her mother s new boyfriend is a little too good to be true Her unsettling visions, combined with Ebony s investigation of Steven s past, reveal him to be interested in her mother s money than her heart To make matters worse, Samantha has been having visions of an unknown boy who is mercilessly being bullied by his peers Who is this teen Can she help him This fourth and final installment in The Secret Life of Samantha McGregor series brings Samantha her biggest challenges yet, as she works against the clock to stop a mass murder, help a troubled youth, and save her mother from making a terrible mistake

10 thoughts on “Payback

About this bookIf your vision asked you to risk your life to save others, would you have the courage When Samantha McGregor tells her friend Detective Ebony Hamilton of her disturbing visions of a brutal murder at a high school, Ebony asks her to go undercover to help identify the shooter before it s too late The stakes are r

This is a really good book It is a really dramatic and exciting end to the series I really wish that the series hadbooks, but that is okay This is probably the most exciting book in the series if you are looking for an exciting book Otherwise I would recommend one of the other books in the series.

Very satisfying ending to the series

Review by Gigi HoffmanFinally, the fourth and final book in Melody Carlson s The Secret Life of Samantha McGregor series is available In Payback, Samantha faces her toughest challenges yet Sam has a dream of a brutal massacre at a high school Because she s in high school and is the only one who can recognize the students in her

I really liked this book This was my first Melody Carlson book and I love her I like how she had strong faith based characters in her story and yes relgion was in the story but it flowed with the story and you felt like you were reading still a story and not a religious text It made you aware of religion and beliefs without sound

These books might be aimed for teens, but that didn t even matter when I was reading them Melody Carlson has to be one of my favorite authors at the moment She is a Christian author and all of her books have that theme Either the main character already has a relationship with God and she uses it in her life, or the main character

I highly recommend anything by Melody Carlson I d say this particular book, Payback, was aimed at the tween teen demographic but don t let that stop you from this fun read if you are not that age Carlson brings the issue of bullying to light in this unique story and she does a great job writing in the voice of teens She uses a bit

This was my favorite of the Samantha McGregor series, although I did find it a bit unrealistic that nobody in the book made the connection from the murders to the kid who was bullied I mean, turn on the news, remember Columbine The plot kept me moving and turning the pages and it was a good story I didn t really latch on to any them

Well, by the end of this series I did not feel that I had come to really know Sam in any meaningful way and none of the other characters ever really came alive for me.The stories had potential, a lot, but for me they never lived up to it.And Sam s religious life Well, I still have issues about it, as put forth in my review of Bad Con

Melody Carlson does it again another great book that will get teens talking about issues that they see on the news each night The only problem I have with this series is that Samantha seems too good to be true I don t know any teenager who would have a faith as strong and unfailing as hers But other than that, it was great.