Skybowl Kindle ↠ Paperback

Skybowl The war has not gone well With peace only a memory and the future promising defeat, the sunrunners are facing the greatest test of allfor Skybowl has been abandoned to the enemy and High Prince Pol s wife is held prisoner by their Warlord

About the Author: Melanie Rawn

Melanie Rawn received a BA in history from Scripps College and worked as a teacher and editor before becoming a writer.She has been nominated for a Locus award on three separate occasions in 1989 for Dragon Prince in the first novel category , in 1994 for Skybowl in the fantasy novel category , and again in 1995 for Ruins of Ambrai in the fantasy novel category.

10 thoughts on “Skybowl

The final book in the Sunnerrunner s world It does not dissapoint The battles are furiuos, the intrigue thick, and the characters engaging as always While I wasn t particularly happy with everyone who ends up

I wanted this series to endepically than it did It was so close I could feel it building it up, I knew shit was about to go down Some shit did go down, but the final battle did not strike the right chords for me.As w

nothing to add see review of The Dragon PrinceI seriously cried when this series ended.

A final end to the world of Sunrunners that Melanie Rawn has painted An end and a new beginning This certainly upped my enjoyment a notch compared to books 1 and 2 I loved this one as much as the original trilogy.The pacing of the s

Another behemoth of a book and I m so glad to finally have resolution for this series Rawn does a good job in wrapping up all the loose strings so that there are no lingering questions after this book however, I found the book itself to onl

Where do I start Maarken Rohannon Sethric Chayla Meiglan Rislyn Kazander Sioned Audry Meath Chay Tobin Alasen Sionell Beth TilalIt was a stunning ending with the final battle leaving me feeling wrung out and yet oddly satisfied All of these charact

This book is the third in the Dragon Star Trilogy, taking place after the Dragon Prince Trilogy again it starts out to be a very politically oriented story line but turns into a great saga The story keep your attention and takes you into a world of High Pr

Epic ending to an epic series It s been so long since I last read these, I ve really enjoyed my extended reread I must have been of aspry mind when I was a teenager because each time I read them again I find it harder to keep all the family and political connectio

This is me right now The wonderful thing about Melanie is her ability to yank the tears right out of me, even for characters I either barely know or don t like all that much Spoilers galore coming up view spoiler Take Andry, for example His actions often fill me with rage

This review has been hidden because it contains spoilers To view it, click here Probably the best of this trilogy, though way too long I think this book featured the largest amount of characters and it s incredibly difficult to figure out who is who still I had to keep referencin