Edge of Temptation MOBI Ù Edge of Epub /

Edge of Temptation The Valley s fate was in Rafe s hands Everyone wanted to know whether Rafe Glyndower would turn over his father s centuries old estate to modern lead mining Catherine s uncle was a farmer tenant whose livelihood would be ruined he convinced Catherine that she must confront Rafe She had known Rafe from childhood But now he was man powerful, handsome and married Which shouldn t have mattered, except that suddenly much was at stake for Catherine than the fate of her uncle s farm

10 thoughts on “Edge of Temptation

I loooooved reading Edge of Temptation.Where the child hood friends Catherine Tempest and Rafe Glyndower reunites many years later as adults,Rafe this time unhappily married land owner with a son,and Catherine as a sophisticated designer of clothes Their meeting was a explosion and i just loooooved every minute of it Rafe is at the very bottom in his life,where his beloved valley is threatened to be sold.Catherine s uncle is one of his employees,and Catherine in his place drives

Edge of Temptation is the story of Catherine and Rafe.A bittersweet story with a heroine who runs her own little clothing store, and who meets the hero again when she goes to plead the case for her uncle, a tenant on the hero s land whom he is about to evict The hero is unhappily married and estranged from his shrew of a wife, and has a young son the wife cares nothing for The book explores the forbidden yet blooming romance between them, and how they tread these unholy waters, with t

I didn t know what the hell to make of this book I don t usually condone cheating spouses, but the wife in this story was such an evil bitch that I rooted for the OW h in the story The H and h used to play together as children He was older, but still took the time to play games with her when she visited during summer breaks He was the Lord of the manor s son She was the niece of one of the peon farmers Years went by and they hadn t seen each other until she moved permanently into the area I

It was okay I don t prefer books with actively married Heroes and teenage children Also I REALLY don t like heroines knowingly sleeping with married men, but in this book at least she showed some compunction about it Kind of A token effort More than some other heroines though, so I ll give her that And at least this heroine had a job and was independent I kind of appreciated that the Hero had lots of real worries and financial problems, and was well and truly stuck.I liked that the ending It was

I enjoyed this classic HP featuring a savvy young London business woman and the lord of a Welsh manor Catherine has returned to a small village in Wales where she spent her childhood summers with a beloved uncle and aunt When she finds out that her childhood friend, now poised to become Lord of the manor, is considering turning his estate over to a lead mining group, she goes to make a case for her uncle and the other tenant farmers Even though Rafe, the owner of Glydower is married, with a s I enjoyed

I am not a big fan of Anne Mather I find her stories rather perverse and shallow.Her books talk about an all pervading physical attraction between the leads Who are mostly in a forbidden relationship one of them is already married, or they are half brother sister, or the hero is old enough to be her father Now this book is no different The hero is already married for over a decade and has a son Ordinarily I would rate such tales by the author between 1 2.But this one was better, it was mor I am not a big fan

Came close to the Edge, but kept her Balance Another one of Anne Mather s simple, but complicated dilemmas where Hero in marriage with spoiled rich girl who wanted a Title, but probably not really in love with the Title holder Attractive Heroine comes into his life again and he chases the breath of new life she brings But, his life has been twisted and complicated by current Waspish Wife, so it seems things cannot begin anew with Heroine until he unravels all the twists he is tangled in with t Came close to the Ed

Forbidden loveI liked the realationship between the heroine and hero Did not like the way Rafe and his wife treated their son A hero father would care enough, to find out the reason to why his son is running away from boarding school But all in all a good romance novel There was technically no cheating, since the sex didn t happen until after the devorce Forbidden loveI liked the realationship between the heroine and hero Did not like the way Rafe and his wife treated their son A hero father would care enough, to find o

Read in February 2009.Can t remember much of the book but my ratings have always been based on fairness and likability for me, so the book must have been fairly amazing for four stars to occur.

A horrible mother and a dad that allowed him to be sent away to a boarding school, Rowan kept running away.