Despicable Me 2: Attack of the Evil Minions! Kindle

An exciting and fun picture book story featuring the unpredictably hilarious Minions and based on the all new comedy adventure film, Despicable Me Universal Studios Licensing LLC Despicable Me 2: Attack of the Evil Minions!

About the Author: Kirsten Mayer

Is a well known author, some of his books are a fascination for readers like in the Despicable Me 2: Attack of the Evil Minions! book, this is one of the most wanted Kirsten Mayer author readers around the world.

10 thoughts on “Despicable Me 2: Attack of the Evil Minions!

PICTURE BOOK REVIEWILLUSTRATION 3 STAR S I ll make this part of the review short, but straight to the point Who does not love minions STORY 1 STAR S It s super kiddy I think it is only meant to be cute and nothing else The movie is full of in depth drama and the book fails to provide that.

The minions are back in another adaptation This time it s all about the minions and their transformation into EVIL MINIONS If you ve watched the movie you know exactly how the evil purple minions came to be you also know the elixir that changes them back to their friendly yellow selves.This adaptation constantly uses

I love the minions, but these storybook version of Despicable Me 2 wasn t very impressive.

Funny book The minions are being kidnapped They are as crazy as in the movie I laughed out loud.

My nephew gave me this book he knows I love me some minions Today I needed some Kevin and Jerry Bannnaaannnaaa.

Fun picture book of the second movie