A Reputation for Revenge PDF Â A Reputation PDF/EPUB

A Reputation for Revenge Playing a verydangerous game Josie Dalton s heart pounds in her chest as she approaches the imposing penthouse of formidable Russian prince Kasimir Xendzov She might have agreed to marry him to save her sister, but the icy glitter in Kasimir s unflinching eyes warns that he s not a man to be toyed withThe final piece of the puzzle has fallen into place and revenge is at Kasimir s fingertips the champagne s on ice and his new wife waits in the bedroom victory has never been sweeter But Josie s purity tests the one thing Kasimir didn t know he had honor

10 thoughts on “A Reputation for Revenge

2.5 3 It was hard not to like the heroine She reminded me a bit of the heroine from Graham s The Spanish Groom She tended toward being a bit plump depending on your POV She was the type who d never met a stranger, had no filter, and would give her lunch to a homeless guy

I think Jennie Lucas might give Lynne Graham a run for her money with the sweet, naive heroine theme Josie is as sweet as they come She really seems out of her league with Kasimir It seems like shooting fish in the barrel But Kasimir never knew what hit him Before he knew it,

As KatieV wrote, this has a strong Lynne Graham vibe The heroine is a daffy little duck struggling through life and the hero is not even near the villain he pretends to be.The H wants revenge and some stuff family property and a corporation from his older brother what he really wa

This review has been hidden because it contains spoilers To view it, click here Josie, the unemployed virgin housemaid, arrives back in Honolulu to throw herself at the mercy of Prince Kasimir, the mining magnate She will marry him, and sell him a house in Alaska, if he will rescue her

Aww this was one perfect read The heroine was adorable I was like I just wanna put you in my pocket and take you home She was naive but in a good way She had a loving, trusting heart and so she choose to believe the best about Kasimir She was completely honest about her feelings and nothing

4 starsI really enjoyed this book mainly because of the heroine who was just so real She was 22 and an innocent who saw the good in people Having lost her mother, she was raised by her father who was always gone with her sister, playing poker Then her sister Bree cosseted her, now Josie s foolis

If I could, I would ve given it 10 stars I absolutely loved this story.Heroine was a precious gem Such a sweet, innocent character I thought she would ve forgiven hero in a blink but she made him grovel and I liked herfor it.Hero was a tortured soul Even though he is known as selfish and ruthless, he

And I promise you, he whispered, for the rest of my life, even if I make a mistake here or there, I ll love you both with everything I ve got And if I screw up, or if we fight, I ll always be the first to say I m sorry I love Bree s story but I love this oneHero and heroine are so cute Josie was so real a

I loved this book It was a great second book about Russian brothers He was slowly falling for her and it was amazing how it developed I can t believe how radically I changed my mind about both the characters I thought she was naive and foolish and he was unfeeling and revengeful Not the case at the end This wa

4.5The second installment in The Princes Duet is a very intense read.Kasimir Vladimir s brother and sworn enemy has a perfect plan for revenge Temporarily marry Josie Bree s little sister to gain access to his ancestors land that his brother sold to Josie s father ten years ago And, to make his revenge evensweet, h