Waking Up With Dr. Off-Limits PDF Ì With Dr. PDF

Jess s DiaryAt least catching my housemate, Dr Adam Carmichael bachelor and my secret crush extraordinaire in my bed means he finally knows my name For years, Adam s been one hundred percent off limits if ever a man needed a revolving door on his bedroom but there s no harm in dreaming ofis there Waking Up With Dr. Off-Limits

About the Author: Amy Andrews

Amy is an award winning, USA Today best selling Aussie author who has written seventy plus contemporary romances in both the traditional and digital markets.Her books bring all the feels from sass, quirk and laughter to emotional grit and panty melting heat She loves good books and great booze although she ll take mediocre booze if there s nothing else For many, many years she was a registered nurse which means she knows things Anatomical things And she s not afraid to use them She recently took a sea change and lives by the ocean with her husband of 29 years Sign up for Amy s newsletter here Follow Amy Facebook January release The D.I.L.F Doctor I d like to f k April 2019 releases The Kissing Contract A wrong side of the tracks romantic comedyNothing But Trouble A Credence, Colorado romantic comedyWIP The Trouble With Christmas Credence bk 2

10 thoughts on “Waking Up With Dr. Off-Limits

I enjoyed this one quite a bit It features a 12 year older hero who is a surgeon who does medical missions and keeps his entanglements light The heroine is a girl from a farm and wants to go back to give back to her community She has harbored a crush on the hero for three years, he happens to be her best friend s brother and lan

My Blog HarlequinJunkie Romance ReviewsGreat Read Waking Up With Dr Off Limits is the 4th book in the Single, Free Fabulous in Sydney series I have enjoyed reading this series and this book was a great wrap to the series.Waking Up With Dr Off Limits is a story of two people finally finding each other I liked the characters in this

Worth reading just for the title

This is such a good read I loved it from start to finish

This was pretty good I liked the character and especially their strength Even if some were a little stubborn their hearts were always in the right place This was a good book that I really liked how the characters were strong and not whimpering simpering idiots There were some duh moments and Aha moments, but overall the characters had good

Very cute story.

I don t want to like this book but I did so much and I knew I would even before I started Simply because Amy Andrews has never failed me I don t know how she could make 2 persons out to be utterly perfect I am so in love with Adam Jess I couldn t wait to go on and on I read till past 2am and woke up 3hr later to continue How crazy was that The na

Miniseries Single, Free Fabulous in Sydney Miniseries Single, Free Fabulous in Sydney

4th and final book in the Young Nurses quartet