Always a Princess MOBI È Always a PDF \ Ebook

Always a Princess Eve Stanhope masquerades as a foreign princess at ton parties, stealing jewels from the nobility she despises and returning to her London slum at the end of the night She s carefully plotting revenge on her former employer a society cad who s ruined her reputation Now it s her turn to ruin him What she doesn t expect is to encounter the criminally handsome Orchid Thief on one of her heistsPhilip Rosemont, Viscount Wesley, is also in disguise Bored and stifled by society, he steals jewels for fun and leaves orchids as his calling cards He knows the woman he s cornered at the ball is no aristocrat, much less the Princess of Valdastock But something tells him she s not exactly common, either Now he must uncover her motives while he enjoys her illicit kisses Can these two become partners in crime even as they give in to their mutual seduction Previously published, newly revised by author, words

10 thoughts on “Always a Princess

Eve Stanhope is wrongly accused of theft by her previous employer Cast out with no way else to survive, she quickly develops another persona one of a princess This way she is able to

1.5 starsThis would be a totally forgettable, if charming and sweet, romance, had it not been for its complete disregard to the ethics and customs of the era during which it s supposedly

Eve is masquerading as a princess in order to steal from the horrid rich people Upon meeting her Phillip knows she isn t who she says she is, and they make a deal and become partners in crime

You can find my review by clicking on the link belowhttp kyanarasmadreviews.blogspot.co You can find my review by clicking on the link belowhttp kyanarasmadreviews.blogspot.co

I had a splendid experience with a book I read by this author last year, and this second effort proved just as entertaining.The delight starts early and swiftly We open at a ball, where Philip, the V

This was a pretty nice book It started off really great, with the plot and characters catching my attention right from the start However, as it reached the end of the book, I felt that the plot wasn t th

Posted on Book Chelle.I was in the mood for a historical romance, so imagine my delight when I ran across Always a Princess by Alice Gaines I have never read Gaines work before, but I have read many similar

After reading this book in 24 hours I have to say I really enjoyed it The available blurb made it sound cheesy and common I would have to agree that yes the story was slightly common, nothing new in the saturate

Eve is a jewel thief, though not a very good one She used to make an honest living as a governess, but she was wrongfully accused of stealing from the family and forced out of the home Now she figures she may as wel

Eve Stanhope has plunged into a new occupation as a jewellery thief But when she collides with Lord Wesley A.K.A Phillip at the scene of her next crime she realises she has some competition He knows instantly that her p