O Pintor Debaixo Do Lava-Loiças MOBI É Pintor

O Pintor Debaixo Do Lava-Loiças A liberdade, muitas vezes, acaba por sobreviver gra as a espa os t o apertados quanto o lava loi as de um fot grafo Esta a hist ria, baseada num epis dio real passado com os av s do autor , de um pintor eslovaco que nasceu no final do s culo XIX, no imp rio Austro H ngaro, que emigrou para os EUA e voltou a Bratislava e que, por causa do nazismo, teve de fugir para debaixo de um lava loi as.

10 thoughts on “O Pintor Debaixo Do Lava-Loiças

I might have misjudged this book I might have not I ve never felt this perplexed about a book before It wasn t particularly good But it wasn t bad My thoughts is that I felt it had a lot of potential It could ve been better That there s something missing It almost stirred my soul, but it couldn t It might have had the opposite effect There were interesting tho

Bookreview time This is my first time reading Afonso Cruz and I m impressed by his writing style and by the story he chose to share with us I can say that this book is a philosophical one as it transcends the typicality of weaving a story to a reader and make him her simply enjoy it Indeed, we re following Joseph s story and we ve been introduced to his world family

3,5 stars.this book was really odd, but i kind of liked it not what i expected though the writers style is interesting but the whole story was a bit too shallow Like there s something missing But it was very easy to read, it only took me few hours and it was interesting enough for me to not put it down.

Afonso Cruz s poetic acuteness in telling stories has not ceased to amaze me with every book read, and this one is no exception.Based on a true story, the narrative is imbued with feeling throughout, be it loss, hope, sadness, joy And all told in a way so beautifully woven that it s almost impossible not to connect and feel the same the characters in the story feel.

This is something For me it s unexpected and amazing the way Afonso Cruz express himself in this book Interesting thoughts in a poetic and different approach It s my first book of this author and now i m curious about the other books.Certainly, i will reread this one.

Speechless

Warning this text may contain spoilers Vbb

3,5 stars

Surprisingly well written, very poetic, the author is really playing with words Talking about hard things with lightness It was a pleasure to read it.

Only a genius writer can make a book like this.