My Father's Dream PDF ´ My Father's ePUB ¹

My Father's Dream It s a tantalizing offer to anyone fallen on hard times Here s a business that promises to make you ,, in your spare time, in just a couple of years All it costs to get started isand a dream A salesman from the network marketing company Amway made this pitch to Erik German s father in the early s and touched off the darkest chapter in his family s past Two decades later, armed with a reporter s notebook, German investigates the grim reality behind the gleaming promises of a company that offers personal deliverance in the service of selling soap

About the Author: Erik German

Is a well known author, some of his books are a fascination for readers like in the My Father's Dream book, this is one of the most wanted Erik German author readers around the world.

10 thoughts on “My Father's Dream

Nothing super fancy, but after I read the sample I wanted to read the rest of the story which is pretty straightforward about this one family and this one business organization, but it s hard to read without feeling this one story says

I cried a little inside by the time I finishedLoved it.must read A true picture I was almost going to get lured in one such setting But the book saved me.

Have you ever heard of Amway I imagine each one of you answered a resounding YES to that question Amway is a direct selling company and manufacturer that uses network marketing to sell a variety of products, primarily in the health, beauty, and home ca

Wow The writing in this was on a level I did not expect It was fantastic Commentary on materialism, the American Dream, desperation, and hard choices are woven in the short story that spans decades, and results in the same downfall, every time.

This is the story of one family s experience with the Amway dream For that family, there was no dream realized, just a mountain of debt, failure and heartbreak The story is written by Erik and tells about his father s invovlement with Amway as a means to make extra mo

I never got the hang of network or multi level marketing I tried it once for a company that sells skin care products, but had to quit even with quite an investment already It s really not my cup of tea After reading this story, most of my thoughts were reaffirmed they re not